Consulting on Certification
Make the right choice
Regulations are determining parts of our life and also your products success.
To find out what kind of Declaration of Conformity is needed, Certification is prescribed, Standards are to be applied, Drawing or Workshop Approvals are required and Testing Scope is ruled, requires experience and knowledge.
We will support you in your project to ensure that you will meet the requirements assigned to your workshop and product, no matter if it is a marine, offshore, land based or onshore application. The right choice of Rules, Regulations and Directives, as well as the guidance on production specific Standards e.g. …
- Quality management systems: EN ISO 3438-2 /-3 /-4, DIN 2303 and EN 1090-2 /-3
- Personnel certification in accordance with EN 287, ISO 9606, EN ISO 14555, EN 13134 or EN ISO 14732
- Welding procedure approvals EN 15614-1 to -14, ASME sec. IX or AWS D1.1
- Manufacturer approvals for Classification (all major societies)
- PED – Pressure Equipment Directive
- NOx certification in accordance with MARPOL Annex VI and NOx Technical Code 2008 and MEPC.291(71)
- Certification of exhaust gas cleaning systems (EGCS, scrubbers) as per MEPC.259(68)
… is our daily work.
Make sure that you benefit from our knowledge and reduce costs through optimal adjusted amount of testing and by maximally increasing the scope of application.
Convince yourself and invite us for a short meeting to get familiar with our philosophy. “Service.Support.Solutions.”
Our service attitude allows you to involve us on short notice.
In a nutshell – SEACOTEC …
- … will advise you in advance regarding the optimal certification scope
- … reduces your time involvement by right choice of regulations to comply with
- … will optimizes your efforts and increase your availability
- … will reduce your costs for certification
- … will increase your scope of application, where possible